During the holidays, if you’re shipping something that’s oversized, breakable, or even perishable, Packing Service, Inc. can handle the job!
It can take a lot of energy to find the perfect gift, but we’ve got quick and convenient services to get it there in perfect time in tip top shape!
As a Full Service Packing and Shipping Company, our team of Professionals would arrive at your home or your item(s) location to Pick up and (if requested) Package for Domestic or International Shipping. We utilize only the most durable Shrink Wrapping Adhesives which can be heat treated for International Shipping.
If you want a stress-free, competitive Flat Rate Quote for your Shipping Services Nationwide; you need to use Packing Service, Inc. for all of your packing and shipping service requirements. We’re proud to be an industry leader, and you’ll see our professionalism and dedication in the work we perform. We’re timely, efficient and offer the best prices in the industry. We stand head and shoulders above the crowd of moving companies because our company employs only honest professionals with integrity, character and the strongest work ethic!
With our Shipping Services there are No Hidden Costs, No Extra Charges, No Misunderstandings and No Time Charges. We are Professionals providing Flat Rate Quotes Only, call for a flat rate quote today: 888-722-5774.
What Shipping Deadlines Can You Expect From Our Affiliates?
For shipping within the U.S.:
- Dec. 12: Last day to ship via FedEx SmartPost
- Dec. 16: Last day to ship via FedEx Home Delivery and FedEx Ground
- Dec. 20: Last day to ship via FedEx Express Saver
- Dec. 21: Last day to ship via FedEx 2Day and FedEx 2Day A.M.
- Dec. 22: Last day to ship via FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, and FedEx First Overnight
- Dec. 23: Last day to ship via FedEx SameDay City (standard)
- Dec. 25: Last day to ship via FedEx SameDay City (Priority) and FedEx SameDay
Shipping deadlines for packages headed to Puerto Rico and Canada, Mexico, and other international destinations vary. See FedEx’s Holiday Shipping 2016 for more information.
For shipping within the U.S.:
- Dec. 19: Last day to ship UPS 3 Day Select (for delivery on Friday Dec. 23)
- Dec. 21: Last day to ship via UPS 2nd Day Air (for delivery on Friday Dec. 23)
- Dec. 22: Last day to ship via UPS 2nd Day Air (must use Saturday Delivery option for packages to be delivered before Christmas Day) and UPS Next Day Air (for delivery by Friday Dec. 23)
- Dec. 23: Last day to ship via UPS Next Day Air (must use Saturday Delivery option for packages to be delivered before Christmas Day)
For international shipping deadlines and other holiday-related information, such as pick-up and delivery schedules, see the Holiday Shipping with UPS website.
U.S. Postal Service
For mail and package shipping within the U.S.:
- Dec. 20: Last day to send packages via First Class Mail
- Dec. 21: Last day to send packages via Priority Mail
- Dec. 23: Last day to send packages via Priority Express Mail
The deadline for shipping packages internationally, including to overseas military bases, varies based on the destination. But in most cases, the deadlines are fast approaching—in some cases, as soon as Dec. 1. It may even already be too late to send parcels to certain locations overseas using less-expensive postal delivery options.
Visit the U.S. Postal Service holiday site for more information.
Amazon.com and Other Online Retailers
Online retailers and shopping websites are experiencing record volumes this holiday season, so it’s important to check their specific ordering deadlines if you wish for your gifts to arrive by Christmas day—a Sunday this year.
The cut-off date for ordering items on Amazon.com with free shipping within the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. is Dec. 16. Orders for gifts to be shipped with standard shipping must be completed online by Dec. 19.
The cut-off dates for ordering items to be shipped with two-day shipping is Dec. 22. In select cities, Amazon offers one-day shipping, but online orders must be completed by Dec. 23.
Also in select cities, Amazon offers same-day or even 2-hour delivery (via Prime Now). But procrastinators must complete their orders by Dec. 24 at 9:30 a.m. and 9.45 p.m., respectively.
All expedited shipping methods are free with Amazon Prime memberships.
Ordering and shipping deadlines are obviously a few days earlier for Amazon customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and international locations.
For more information, see Amazon’s Holiday Ordering and Return Deadlines for the U.S. as well as the general Shipping Rates & Times section of Amazon’s customer help and support site.
You’ll find similar online ordering and holiday gift-shipping deadline information for these online retail sites: